Thanks for stopping by today! Today I’m sharing my Weekly Wishes and goals for what I’d like to accomplish this week and also keeping myself accountable for what I did in the past week. This has been a great way so far for me to set smaller short term goals that are more realistically reached.
Last week’s goals were to:
1) Keep working out and work on running longer distances. Oops. I worked out a little but didn’t go much further than 3 miles at one time.
2) Getting a few more things for my apartment. SUCCESS in a BIG way! I scored a dining table and set of 4 chairs off Craigslist from a guy who had just gotten married and needed to get rid of things FAST. They are super cute and will fit perfectly! I’m going to repaint the table because it’s a little chipped but I’m way excited to make it more “me”! I also got a bedding set that I am SO in love with. It’s perfect!
3) Keep to my budget! On it! I did spend a bit this past weekend on apartment things but it was all necessary and I have enough left over so I’m calling this one a success too!
This week, I’m really going to try to
1) Keep working out. Beating a dead horse? Nah, this will honestly probably be on my list all year. You’ve been warned!
2) Work on being more ok with just letting things happen. I’m really bad about needing to know what’s going to happen and when and planning out each step of my day. This has been a source of anxiety lately so I’m working on just taking a breath and being ok with changes in plans.
As usual, linking up with Melyssa and others for Weekly Wishes!