1. Budget! Mission semi-accomplished. I did really well not spending, but then I moved into an apartment that was slightly over-budget. More on that later this week!
2. Catch up with friends. Done! I made plans with a few different friends in these past weeks and got caught up and even had a couple date nights with the boyfriend.
3. Get to bed earlier. Not so much… I need to be better about sleeping. I am pretty physically incapable of sleeping in (even on weekends!) so going to bed early is the only way for me to catch up. I’ll keep working on it!
1) Buy a planner and get everything planned out. Done! And it’s beautiful and everything my nerdy self ever dreamed of.
2) Do more reading. I did better, but I’d still like to take more time for myself to read.
3) Paint my kitchen table and chairs! Nope! But I actually like how they are looking now so I’m debating painting them at all!
4) Memorize the city council members and offices of the Mayor. Done! I’m pretty proud of myself for this!
Now on to this month’s goals. I applied for a new job that I’ll find out about by the end of next week, so depending on how things go for that there might be some big changes around here soon!
1) Organize my new apartment! I’m going to try and get everything in it’s place so it really feels like a home ASAP.
2) Pay off my credit cards. Yep. I’m going for it. It means I’m putting myself on a spending freeze for the month but I really can’t let them get out of hand!
3) Blog more! I’m trying to become a better blogger, and I know part of that means blogging more often. I have plenty to say, I just need to sit down and write it out!
There we have it. March’s goals and hopefully some better weather will come along with it!
Linking up with Melyssa for Weekly (and Monthly) Wishes!