1. I am SO thankful for real blog designers because I can’t even figure out how to properly redo my sidebar. Excited to start this process with Kate and make this blog look a million times better and easier to navigate! She’s already been super helpful in explaining things and we haven’t even gotten started!
2. UGH HACKERS. Someone, somewhere got my bank information and tried to use it to eat some lovely meals. Really? You steal my money and the one thing you buy is a couple meals out? Of course my bank shut it down and gave me my money back but this is the 2nd time in the past month that this has happened. Lord, help my patience.
3. I am completely overwhelmed with TFA paperwork and readings and writing and tasks to do. But I can’t help but love it. This morning I was excited to get to work revising my cover letter to their standards. And last night I caught myself smiling as I worked through some papers and watched intro videos. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and I love how busy it makes me because it’s something I’m passionate about and I truly care about.
4. Girls with FREE Redbull came through City Hall today so you know I took part in that. Now I feel much more energized than I do on typical Fridays! And I’m not one bit tired. Hmmm… I wonder why?
5. My friend just confirmed her time off to come see me next weekend! She’s a SpEd teacher that I’ve known for a couple years (and she stayed with me this past summer) and she’s bringing me some resources and going to help me prepare for my time with TFA! I’m so excited to see her and show her around Atlanta!
Whats on your mind today?
Any fun plans for the weekend?